Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code concerning the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes: sending information about Academy – Family Constellations (not with precise cadence).
2. The data will be as follows: COMPUTERIZED
3. The provision of data is compulsory ONLY IN THE FIELDS MARKED SPECIFICALLY FOR ALLOW THE PERFORMANCE OF THE TRANSACTION BY REQUEST and any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure SATISFACTION OF REQUEST.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. The data controller is: ACCADEMIA, Viale dell’Arte 91 -00144 Rome
6. The controller is STEFANO SILVESTRI
7. You can exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To unsubscribe from the newsletter just enter your address in the form, select delete and click “Go”.